The newest edition to our line of one-handed solutions is our Red Dot Design award winning Unimouse. Posture variation is the cornerstone of ergonomics, which is why we designed the Unimouse so that you can explore its 4 friction-based points of articulation to find your own unique comfort. Effortlessly switch postures on the fly and engage different muscles and tendons while avoiding fixed, static positions.
Like the Contour mouse, the Unimouse features a pronounced arch and elongated buttons that allow you to relax your hand over the mouse, while eliminating harmful gripping and pinching postures. Just about anyone can enjoy the ergonomic benefits of the Unimouse because of it’s virtually limitless articulation options, and fatigue is all but eliminated with its “change on the fly” design. The friction-based articulation system provides an experience that is simple, yet stable in any position.
– Dimensions: 5.75″ x 2.75″ x 8.75″
– An articulating hinge lets you adjust the angle of the body tilt between 35 to 70
– Revolutionary Articulating Thumb Support (ATS) can be collapsed and extended to accommodate a wide variety of hand sizes.
– The thumb support rests on a ball joint and can be rotated in any direction.
– With 6 programmable buttons, a state of the art sensor and its articulating features, the Unimouse is the most versatile one-handed mouse on the market.
– Available in wired or wireless